As an Associate at The Mitchell Madison Group, you will execute work streams and leverage Mitchell Madison’s strategic and operational analytical techniques and frameworks to transform the client’s business. Success will require strong analytics, the ability to think conceptually about strategic business issues and develop creative, yet practical, solutions. An entrepreneurial spirit is essential, as you will have the opportunity to contribute to several facets of the firm’s growth, including client development, recruiting, and IP creation.
- Owning significant pieces of the day-to-day project execution.
- Communicating in an effective, creative, solution-focused manner.
- Accurately identifying and pursuing the “so what”.
- Demonstrating thought leadership and participation in shaping the client solution.
- Leading, motivating and coaching junior members of the team (Business Analysts).
- 2+ year(s) of professional work experience with a top tier management-consulting firm. Experience in operational improvement, strategic sourcing, business analytics and strategy required.
- Skilled in identifying and implementing strategic sourcing strategies, and executing different aspects of the strategic sourcing process.
- Ability to manage senior level clients and junior Business Analysts independently.
- Strong and demonstrated ability in verbal and written communications.
- High threshold for ambiguity and lack of structure and process during early phases of engagements.
- Ethical, independent, and highly motivated self-starter with logical problem-solving abilities.
- MBA or related advanced degree (PhD, MFE, etc.) from a top-tier university.
Applications will be accepted via email@example.com (submit CV and cover letter).