As a Business Analyst at the Mitchell Madison Group, you will execute work streams and leverage Mitchell Madison’s strategic and operational analytical techniques and frameworks to transform the client’s business. Success will require strong analytics, the ability to think conceptually about strategic business issues and develop creative, yet practical, solutions. An entrepreneurial spirit is essential, as you will have the opportunity to contribute to several facets of the firm’s growth, including client development, recruiting, and IP creation.
- Owning significant pieces of the day-to-day project execution.
- Communicating in an effective, creative, solution-focused manner.
- Accurately identifying and pursuing the “so what”.
- Working closely with and under the guidance of Associates and Engagement Managers to conduct data-driven analyses.
- Demonstrating thought leadership and participation in shaping the client solution.
- Experience in operational improvement, strategic sourcing, business analytics and strategy highly preferred.
- Skilled in identifying and implementing strategic sourcing strategies, and knowledgeable in different aspects of the strategic sourcing process.
- Ability to work as part of an integrated team, with guidance from Associates and Engagement Managers.
- Strong and demonstrated ability in verbal and written communications.
- High threshold for ambiguity and lack of structure and process during early phases of engagements.
- Ethical, independent, and highly motivated self-starter with logical problem-solving abilities.
- Undergraduate or Masters degree from a top-tier university
Applications will be accepted via email@example.com (submit CV and cover letter).